Anime Sketch Commissions- OPEN for business!
To my dear watchers, please consider sharing this or commissioning me for a sketch. I’ve been in dire financial straits for months now with very few art commissions to sustain me. I desperately need the income, so please help!
Sketch Commission List
1. Liz-66 *Payment received 7/1/14 - DONE!*
2. silentline26 *Payment received 6/14/14 - DONE!*
Otaku's Mega To-Do List:
I have so much to do, my head can spin, so it helps me be productive and stay on track whenever I write out an actual to-do list so I cross off what has been done as I go. Nothing feels better than scratching off every last item on the list! Here goes!
1. Do the damn dishes, Jesus have you SEEN that mountain of crap? (They pile up so fast! 0^0)
2. Defrost chopmeat for chili, or be doomed to eat another crappy frozen burrito, or a crappy frozen chicken patty. Bish, get to some home cookin’!
3. Put the new fishies in the big tank, they have proven a clean bill of health and are ready to go into their new home! Try not to stress ‘em out too much during the process O3O Bloop~
4. Photoshop pics of all the new jewelry you made and post dat shit. Gotta show the world!
5.Livestream the Chrono commission, you NEED to get this done so you can take on more commissions and make that green stuff. DO IT! *shakes self*
6. Make the chibi lemon cake kiriban pic for Hiro, it’s the only other art project you need to do after Chrono! DO IT!
7. Create bust portrait bases, front, and 3/4 views which will be used for OC bust portrait commissions. En lieu of that, make samples for a bust commission catalog with prices, then post dat shit all over! Need to make the green, tired of being broke!
8. Work on an art commission catalog that covers the full range of all that I do best, buy some more colored ink, and print, print, print!
9. Make an art commission menu to post all over the net with picture samples and price ranges. WORK IT GIRL!
10. Get your ass out there and hand out those anime portrait flyers and your shiny brochures. Also research Skidmore’s class schedules and get out to sell that jewelry! MARKET BISH!
I think that’s enough for now lol I already feel good and overwhelmed. I’ll be striking out each thing as I complete it. I love the smell of progress!